My personl best is 1.78
Ragdoll Runners is a physics-based Track & Field game where you control independently the two legs of an athlete to compete in 8 events of different types: sprint, long jump, triple jump, hurdles.
You control your athlete principally with two keys: one key per leg. Therefore, the gameplay is not based on button mashing like in most other athletics games: it's all about good timing.
(A third key allows to lean forward on certain occasions: to finish a sprint, a jump, or to jump over a hurdle.)
- Solo: compete against increasingly strong opponents and become a champion in each event.
- Splitscreen: play against 3 friends on the same computer.
- Confront the world record and your friends' records.
- Challenge mode: compete against increasingly strong records from the leaderboards and become a concurrent for other players.
- Daily Contest : experience the stress of competition with a limited number of attempts each day. Do your best in each event to score the most points in the Octathlon.
Your purchase inludes a Steam key for Windows. If you prefer to buy the game on Steam, go to my
Steam page. (But please note: I receive a smaller percentage of money from purchases on Steam compared to itch.io, so I always prefer that you purchase on itch.io, then claim a Steam key to get it there.)
|Published||289 days ago|
|Release date||289 days ago|
|Tags||2D, athletics, Funny, Local multiplayer, Physics, simulation, Singleplayer, Split Screen, Sports, track-and-field|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Average session||A few seconds|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad (any)|
|Player count||1 - 4|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
Can we buy this without Steam? My computer's slow with Steam, but downloaded games run extremely smoothly.
Yes. When you buy it on itch.io you get
- a Steam key to get the Steam version,
- a non-Steam version (but without the Steam features: leaderboards, achievements, daily contest)
what would 1.56 10m get me?
I'm 30Meters ingot 0.00
What would a 3.28 in 30 meters get me?
My 30 meter is 3.30 seconds! Faster than world record
You would be ranked 29th out of 8000 on the Steam Leaderboard (if you bought the game :p).
- the physics is the same than the one in the full version. More punchy.
- one tip was missing the tutorial.
please make it free i am single to parents and i have 4 years and idon't have money for the all game
i whant the long jump PLEEEEEESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
will you mack it free? plz
im only9 and i have no money
IM STEEL SAD FOR THE GAME IS FOR MONEY AND IM KID WITH 8 YEARS :C I DONT WANT TO PLAY DEMO :C
This game hysterical! Im just a little pissed that I can't buy tho. PLEASE ADD OS X COMPATIBILITY ON STEAM!!!!!!!
i would like to play multiplayer and bigger tracks ( even in 20 m i can reach 40 km if i doing well so...) im sad im not able to buy game :c
What prevents you from buying the game?
i dont have much money and in fact... i not totally believe in buying steam keys
Hilariously funny game...over the top hahah